Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hi, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, or what ever holiday you may celebrate. I had my daughters and their partners with them, and my lovely man Philip, so I had a very busy but great Christmas!

Apart from that I don't know if you know, but I am also a potter,and studied art and design at a University in Australia. The dragon you see at the side is one of mine and is also an oil burner. One I made a couple of years ago.All my work is handmade, no molds involved and very intricate. I do not get as much time to dabble in my pottery now, but I do supply a small gallery not far from my home town in Wangaratta Australia, with some of my wares. Unfortunatly potty is not as popular as it used to be but I still sell enough to give me a bit of pocket money and cover my costs. My pottery is called Mythical Pots and I have been a potter for 30+years among other jobs.

I have had an interest in the fancyful and medievil since an early age, (I think I must have lived in the Middle Ages  in another life:-) anyway these things have always steered me on the path I have taken. As you may know, I write Fantasy 50-50 romance adult fantasy books, with lots of good romance and I hope you will agree, great story lines with lots of twists and turns. I have never recieved anything lower than a 4 out of five for my books, and mostly 4 1/2 to 5 stars.
I have branched into Ghost another one of my favorite subjects; Vampire novels, and add touches of witch and time travel and re-incarnation to a lot of my novels as well.

I am proud to anounce my upcoming Ghost, witch, re-incarnation Novel, which starts in modern day, goes to 1600's, then 1800's then back to modern day,  Whisper of Yesterday, will be out in March in ePrint and paperback in August. I did the cover myself, you can view it at the side of this page. Also the first book in my Tarlis series(all books can stand alone) title yet undecided, but it may be The Dragon and the Rose) will be out in April, with print in September.
Hope you will take a look at them as I will be posting excerpts very soon.

Just adding, I have been writing for 18years, and it has been my own choice to stay with the online publishers, as I think they do a fantastic job of covering genres, that NY and other top publishers would not be game enough to touch :-)


1 comment: