Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wow
I just found out I had another blog on here I do not even remember opening, but here it is.
you can also find me at
www.julieadarcy.com
Well I am doing somthing I said I would never do, I am writing and actually getting published in Erotic Romance.
I have just signed a contract with Noble Romance Publishing, who I must say a very professional and well organized.
My new novella 10,000+ will be available on several types of e-readers.
The story is called Beyond the Green Door. If you have heard the title it is probably mine. The story was released about 8 years or longer ago in an anthology by Mundania Press. All rites returned of course, when the book went out of print.
It has had a revamp edit and 2 new scenes added to spice it up. But as Erotic Romance seems to be one of the only things selling at the moment except horror, I think I will stick with what I know.
My style of writing will not change, just become a bit hotter.Ooch! Just burnt myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment